All insurances cover preventive visit once a year.
Yearly “Wellness” visits is to help develop or update a personalized prevention help plan. This plan is designed to help prevent disease and disability based on your current health and risk factors.
This visit includes:
- A review of your medical and family history
- Developing or updating a list of current providers and prescriptions
- Height, weight, blood pressure, and other routine measurements
- Detection of any cognitive impairment
- Personalized health advice
- A list of risk factors and treatment options for you
- A screening schedule for appropriate preventive services like Mammograms, Pap smear and Colonoscopy.
How often is it covered?
This visit is covered once every 12 months
Your insurance company cover the preventive visit at 100 %. You pay nothing